* Use only olive or canola oil this week.
* Walk 10 minutes a day this week.
* Begin to practise breathing observation for five minutes each day. Sit upright, close your eyes and focus your attention on your breathing.
* Eat fish at least once this week and broccoli twice.
* Swap coffee and tea for green tea.
* Increase your walking time to 15 minutes each day.
* Keep breathing and concentrate on exhaling thoroughly.
* Don't watch TV for 24 hours.
* Eat fish twice.
* Walk 5 times a week for 20 minutes.
* Do simple stretching exercises.
* Focus on your breathing and relax.
* Eat garlic to help lower blood pressure and cholesterol.
* Walk 25 minutes for 5 times a week.
* Get enough sleep.
* Eat only fruit and drink only water or herbal tea for a day.
* Increase your walk to 30 minutes for 5 times a week.
* Start to jog when you feel to do. Don't forget to warm up & stretching!
Try it....experience it....