"Burn Out" or "Stress" is a state of frustation brought about by a devotion to a cause, a way of life or a relationship that failed to produce the expected reward. Nowadays, most of us burn out easily in such a way that will effect daily life. Symptons of burn out are divided into few categories such as:-
Physically - Aches, Sleep Disturbances, Appetite change, Hypertension, Exhaustion.
Behavioral - Alcohol, Drug Abuse, Restlessness, Poor driving, Poor time mgmt, Frequent Crying, Eating/walking/talking faster.
Emotional - Loss of confidence, self doubt, easily angered/agitated, depression, Guilt, Suicidal feelings.
Relational - Withdraw socially (no friends), Suspicious, Secretive, Relationship problems, Sacrifice life for work
Mental - Poor concentration, Make more mistakes, More forgetful, Full of negativity, Loss of creativity, Difficulty making decisions
Spiritual - Feeling empty, Loss of meaning & direction of life, Questioning own faith.
TIME TO BEAT BURT OUT/STRESS!!
- Plan your normal daily life
- Highlight what is ESSENTIAL!
* REJUVENATE THE BODY
- AVOID : Caffeine & nicotine, salty food, preserved food, artificial sugar
- EAT MORE : Red rice, oat & wheat products, beans, nuts & milk, vegetables
* REGAIN SELF CONFIDENCE
- have positive thinking,positive wording, positive reframing, positive acting
- What is your purpose of life?
- What are the goals you hope to achieve?
- What values do you want to upkeep?
- Talk with your boss
- Recheck contribution to organization
- Review how to make role more meaningfuL
MORE TIPS FOR BURN OUT FREE LIVING.....
> Learning - reading & attending classes
> Challenges - try something new & fun
> Learn to escape when appropriate
> Refocus your attention on others
> Be willing to seek help
> Get a massage!!!
> Enjoy some quiet time
> Have a relaxation technique
> Listen to music
> Keep a pet
> Have a Laugh!
> Lastly - EXERCISE!!!