From RsDigest.. Excessive exercise is a blow to immunity.Moderate exercise boosts immunity, but overdoing it leaves us susceptible to upper-respiratory tract infections (URTIs) such as colds, flu, tonsillitis and sinusitis... So, if you get those often, check you exercise routine.
Drinking water at the correct time maximizes its effectiveness on the Human body :
1) Two glasses of water after waking up - helps activate internal organs
2) One glass of water 30 minutes before a meal - helps digestion
3) One glass of water before taking a bath - helps lower blood pressure
4) One glass of water before going to bed - avoids stroke or heart attack
5) Keep exercise & maintain your proper diet..